Automatic Call Distribution
ACD(Automatic Call Distribution)，That is, automatic traffic distribution, also called queuing machine. It is the core function of the call center system in the SparkleComm call. In addition to the call distribution function of the general switch, it also provides the following six ring distribution strategies.
- 1) All ringing: The user selects manual service for incoming calls, and the system allocates the incoming call to all idle agent extensions until a ringing agent answers.
- 2) Ringing alternately: ring each idle agent extension in turn.
- 3) Recently connected: The user selects manual service for incoming calls, and the system automatically allocates the incoming call to the idle seat extension that has been connected recently.
- 4) Least connected: The user selects manual service for incoming calls, and the system automatically allocates the incoming call to the seat with the least number of calls among the currently idle seats.
- 5) Random ringing: The user selects manual service for incoming calls, and the system randomly allocates the incoming call to any currently available seat.
- 6) Memory ringing: When a user calls in and selects manual service, the system automatically allocates the call to the next free seat of the last allocated seat.
Interactive Voice Response
IVR (Interactive Voice Response),That is, interactive voice response. When the user calls, guide the user to operate according to the process, and accept the information entered by the user on the dial keyboard of the phone, to achieve interactive access to various databases, so that the user can get a variety of self-service, so that the agent has more time to serve Other users with special needs.
- The IVR function provided by the SparkleComm call center system supports unlimited sets of unlimited hierarchical configurations. Users can combine multiple conditions according to their own needs to achieve different IVR process configurations at different periods of time.
- Queuing rules:
- First-in-first-out principle: form an effective call queue;
- "VIP" customer priority: calls can be assigned priority based on customer level;
- Waiting for reminders, job numbers, etc., to ease the emotion of customers waiting in line;
- Distribution rules:
- Multiple allocation principles such as polling, order, skill priority, least idle time, and least number of answers;
Incoming call pop-up screen
- When a user calls into the SparkleComm call center system, the system will automatically pop up relevant information about the calling user.
- The SparkleComm call center system has a flexible pop-up function. The system displays the caller's number and the location of the number for incoming calls to new numbers that are not recorded. Other detailed information is vacant by default. The agent can directly edit, improve and add to the database. record. For an incoming call from a recorded number, the system will automatically pop up information related to the number, and the agent can know the details of the calling user before picking up the call.
- The pop-up information is determined by the business system.